Tuesday, July 4, 2017

God Bless America

God Bless America!



Photo from A Simple Life In Wilmington, PA

I pulled this zuchinni from the garden yesterday,  I thought it was funny because my daughter in law is eight months along, and seeing this reminded me of her carrying her baby boy.  When I first pulled it, the blossom was still open.  I had a bit of fun teasing her over it.







I am thankful to live in America, and to be an American.  
May God Bless You All.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Annie




2 comments:

moosecraft said...

Wow! The flag in the field is simply amazing! Beautiful!
Yes. Vegetables oftentimes grow in peculiar shapes! And, sometimes they can triple in size in an hour (which is what zucchini tend to do! lol!)

Laura Lane said...

I've never seen a zucchini like that! How odd and cute.
Love the flag. Do you think that was real or superimposed?

Love hearing from you!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage