Friday, February 1, 2013

Amazing Grace




Friends who are praying for my family, my Sissy One still stands
in need,for her shoulder and colon, and my brother has gone critical in ICU.  The doctors are not offering any hope.  This is his 3rd hospital stay since Christmas, he suffered a massive stroke last night, and his kidneys are not functioning at all.

But I am reminded ours is a God of hope!
Our reunion, if not on this side joyful, will be when we get to heaven.  We will be known, as we are known, and no matter the day, or time, we get to go to the Homecoming, if we are His.

We have the promise of the resurrection to look forward to.
The trails and tribulations of this life are but for a season.
Hope lives.
Thank you for the prayers for my family.

12 comments:

Trace4J said...

Thankful to know OUR GOD of HOPE!
Praying for your family sweet Friend.
Woolie Love
Trace

Angela said...

Annie, I am so sorry to hear of the sickness and saddness in your family. In the quiet of the morning I am sending up prayers for God's will to be done and to give comfort to you and to your family. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs your way my friend,
Angela

Christine said...

God is our God of grace and comfort. Praying for you and your dear ones,Annie.

earlene said...

Praying for you all Annie.
((Hugs)))
Earlene

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Prayers for you and your family Annie!

Simply Shelley said...

Sending up a prayer......what a blessed hope we do have in Christ Jesus...blessings

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Our God is a God of Hope and Mercy. I will pray for peace to come over your brother, for I know God will welcome him with open arms. I also pray for Sister One and her situation. Continuing faith in His Mercy....

Elizabeth said...

Praying for you and your family!

woolyredrug said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours

Dog Trot Farm said...

Annie, I am so sorry to read about your loved ones. I believe God has a plan for all of us, but the death of a loved one is never easy. Keeping you and your loved ones in my prayers, stay strong, hugs, Julie.

Faye Henry said...

Praying, sweetie.. God bless you all.. xo

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh no, Annie, I didn't realize your brother was so much worse; I am sorry.